GEM Residences, an exciting new launch in the mature estate of Toa Payoh after several years! Last new project in Toa Payoh was Trevista. The project name has been circulating in the Internet and it is not Skies 39 or Club Gemini.
Why should you buy GEM Residences? Below are the reasons:
- GEM Residences is located in the central region of Singapore i.e. Toa Payoh. It’s so convenient to drive to any part of Singapore within a short time. It is only 4 MRT stations from Braddell MRT to Orchard MRT
- GEM Residences is within walking distance of 2 MRT stations namely Braddell and Toa Payoh MRT stations.
- There are limited supply of condominium in Toa Payoh with only 3 existing condo namely Trellis Tower, Oleander Tower & Trevista.
- GEM Residences residents can easily access to PIE & CTE expressways
- For the 1st year, the developer has arranged alot of facilities like 24hrs concierge service, Car Rent, Drive & Park Service, Free Medical Consultation (In-house Doctor & Medical Assistance in the Condo), Complimentary Dance, Yoga, Swimming, Water Zumba, Cooking & Baking classes, Free internet by SP Telecoms for all units & common area, Housekeeping, Smart Parcel Locker, Pet Services (Pet Pool, Run, Shower) and so on.
- Not forgetting the foods, community spirit of Toa Payoh
It will be located at the junction of Lorong 4 & Lorong 6 within walking distance of 2 MRT stations namely Braddell & Toa Payoh MRT stations. Shopping experience at Junction 8 is is just a MRT station away and Novena Square & Square 2 is just 2 MRT stations away. For recreation you can visit nearby facilities like Toa Payoh Town Park, Toa Payoh SAFRA, Playgolf Game Centre or enjoy a quite moment at Toa Payoh Library.
Schools nearby are Beatty Secondary School, Kheng Cheng School (Primary), Pei Chun Public School, CHIJ Primary & Secondary School, SJI International School, First Toa Payoh Primary & Secondary School, Guanyang Primary & Secondary School and Raffles Institution (Secondary)
It is well-connected to other parts of Singapore via PIE, CTE and Braddell Road flyover
The project will consist of 2 high rise blocks of 37 & 38 storeys and consisting of 587 units. The developer is a consortium of Evia Real Estate, Maxdin & Gamuda.
Evia Real Estate
Evia Real Estate Management is an Asian focused real estate developer of residential condominiums in Singapore as well as logistics warehouses and commercial properties in South Korea. It is one of the consortium partners to launch an EC project in Yuan Ching Road called LakeLife which was very well received. Lake Life is his third EC project to date, following the successful launch of Watercolours in Pasir Ris and Heron Bay in Upper Serangoon View.
Greatearth Pte Ltd (“Greatearth”) is one of Singapore’s most established integrated building services companies with over 100 years of engineering and construction heritage together with predecessors. Formerly known as UE E&C Ltd. (“UE E&C”) that was listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”), Greatearth’s competencies span the property value chain including Property Development, Engineering, Construction, as well as specialty services such as Geo-Technical Foundation Work and Procurement. Greatearth boasts a stellar track record that includes landmarks such as Marina Bay Sands (hotel), Changi Water Reclamation Plant, Orchard Gateway, Fusionopolis, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, National Library (Bras Basah), Ngee Ann City, Raffles Town Club, UE BizHub EAST, the mixed-use development at one-north, Nanyang Technological University and National University of Singapore. For Property Development, some of the notable residential projects are private condominiums such as The Crest, The Rochester, Ascentia Sky and Kovan Melody; ECs such as Austville Residences, Watercolour and Waterwoods; as well as DBSS housing Park Central@AMK.
Gamuda Land is the real estate development arm of Gamuda Berhad. We contribute 30% to the Group’s revenue, and this number is set to grow as we venture into new integrated mixed-use developments the world over. Since 1995, we have delivered over 30,000 quality properties over the past 20 years and are set to introduce more than 60,000 new properties within our next 4 projects. This translates into a total overall GDV exceeding RM 70 billion. We see ourselves as a firm proponent of sustainable and quality developments. To achieve this, we undergo stringent workmanship assessments to benchmark our homes against the highest standards in structural integrity and craftsmanship. Gamuda Land adopts the strict Construction Quality Assessment System (CONQUAS), developed by Singapore Building and Construction Authority. We are the first Malaysian developer for landed properties to score more than 80% in the CONQUAS assessment.
Please see below for some typical floor plans of GEM Residences.
Register for showflat appointment